About the programme
The Plan, Prepare, Provide programme offers a unique opportunity for teachers and their schools to improve their delivery of both academic and practical art lessons. Now in its eighth year, this programme beings with a FREE two and a half day Art teacher residential course held at the University of Leeds. The initial residential will provide critical advice, insight and experience from current art and art history teachers, academics and arts professionals. This year's residential will be taking place 8th -10th July 2024.
Participating in this residential enables Art teachers to:
- engage with pro-active ways to develop your teaching and artistic practice
- build networks, and share ideas and experiences with peers
- improve delivery and results on the written element of the Art A Level
- develop new ideas for planning
- integrate ideas from art by past and contemporary artists into art lessons with confidence
The Plan, Prepare Provide project was developed in Partnership with the Association for Art History and is generously supported by the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art. Attending the residential is the first fundamental step in becoming part of the Plan, Prepare, Provide Network. After the residential finishes, participants are invited to become part of the ever-growing PPP network going forward, being invited to our online CPD events across the academic year and also being eligible at any time to apply for a our follow-on Postgraduate Certificate in ‘Developing Teacher’s Research and Practice’.
Plan, Prepare, Provide - What is it?
Hear from Plan, Prepare, Provide participants